Friday, 18 March 2016

#KhulKeKheloHoli

“I’m pledging to #KhulKeKheloHoli this year by sharing my Holi memories atBlogAdda in association with Parachute Advansed.”





Holi is one of my favorite festival. I love every bit of this festival. From colors to sweets, balloons to the shouts "Holi Hai", all fill my inner spirit with the color of Holi. I still remember when we were kids, how we used to start celebrating Holi as soon as our exams get over. The month of Holi is also the month of exams but nonetheless the fear of exams is overpowered by the colors of Holi. The last day of exam is also the starting day of celebration of Holi. Buckets full of colorful water, balloons with water, packets of different colors all used to be the prized possession. We all friends get together and used to play #KhulKeKheloHoli

But things have changed now, so do the celebration of Holi. Its over a decade that we have actually celebrated my favorite festival in its true spirit. Now the days of Holi are meant to lazy around and relax. My daughter hates colors as they may harm her beautiful hairs. My husband too remain busy in watching TV, in laws are too old to play Holi and enjoy sweets. The festival day has just become like any other weekend. It has lost its charm and craze. But this year I have decided to bring back that lost charm of this festival of colors.

This year, I have planned something different. Unlike last year, we wont sleep and relax our holiday but go out and play Holi. I have called all my friends, relatives, and neighbors to join us for the Holi celebration. Also prepared many delicious dishes to eat and enjoy this festival of colors. For the in laws as well, have ordered sugar free sweets. Before a day to Holi will nourish my and my darling daughter's hair with Parachute coconut oil. It will prevent our hair with the harmful effects of colors and also make them smooth and silky. This time we wont be worried if some extra packet of colors is put into our hairs instead will enjoy with lots of colors. My daughter is also very excited as this year she will be able to play #KhulKeKheloHoli with her school friends. She has already made plans to keep bucket full of balloons ready for her friends.

This year we will celebrate our #KhulKeKheloHoli with our friends and family with the help of parachute advance which nourishes and strengthens the hairs.