Friday, 3 February 2017

My Memorable Luxury Stay

  I am blogging about my luxury stay experience for an activity at <a href="http://blogadda.com">BlogAdda </a>in association with <a href="http://makemytrip.com">MakeMyTrip</a>


Vacations for me mean a luxurious stay, awesome view and sleeping on a comfortable bed for hours and hours without being disturbed. Recently, On our 10th Wedding anniversary due to our hectic schedule we planned for a night stay at Luxurious Welcome Hotel Dwarka, New Delhi. Oh forget to tell you, Me and Amit are working on our new start up business and hell busy, that’s why we decided to celebrate our anniversary near to our location only. It will save time and energy & will be a good change for both of us.

After planning of the celebration and vacation, came the biggest problem is to decide the venue which is luxurious, within budget and provides all facilities that we are looking for. As usual, Make my Trip came to our rescue. Make my trip is leading player in online hotel booking in India. It offers great offers, some of the lowest fares, exclusive discounts and a seamlessly online booking experience. 

Booking hotel through MMT is a delightful experience. With just few clicks anyone can complete its booking and can also avail features like instant discounts, Myrewards Program, Mywallet and many more. It has one of the largest databases of hotels in the country and outside.
So as soon as my husband asked me to choose the hotel of my choice, I opened MMT app on mobile and start finding the right one. After going through various reviews, ratings and the facilities provided by the hotels, I find Welcome Hotel Dwarka, New Delhi as the one which best fits and suits all my demands for a luxurious stay. It is undoubtedly a graceful juxtaposition of old tradition and modernity. It is a ITC brand hotel and properly maintained its decorum and brand name.

It has the most comfortable bed and with all the luxury available at one call only. It has the peaceful and large rooms with best staff which is always available at your service. Rooms are well lit. Though we stayed there for only two nights but we enjoyed every bit of our stay. The swimming pool area is the best one. We sat there for hours and hours remembering our old college days when we had all the time for each of us, followed with yummiest dinner. This was the best anniversary celebration, I ever had and we promised each other to at least come here once in a year and enjoy this luxurious hotel again.


MMT and Welcome Hotel Dwarka have made my anniversary a memory which I will always relish and would love to experience again. Here are few pics of my recent Luxurious stay which will also make you.

with MMT App I got good discounts while booking hotel



MMT Ratings helped me in choosing and booking the luxurious hotel 


Beautiful hotel and its luxurius Rooms, Swimming pool and restaurant area