Sunday 10 July 2016

Horlicks Growth+

I am a mother of two small kids. They are my life. Almost my whole day spent taking care of them , their food, their hygiene and others. Like any other parent, I want my children to lead healthy and balanced lives- both physically and psychologically.

But certain times, when I find my kids fall behind by not attaining the right height and weight as per age. My elder daughter Nitya, she is three and half years old. She is sharp minded but when comes to her health she is very feeble and get tired very easily. She is the one who eats and wants to eat junk only but when it comes to healthy food, she gets pangs of stomach pain and nausea feeling.

Same way my other kids, Yashwardhan who is not even a year, is said to be underweight by his pediatrician. He eats almost all types of foods but then also he lacks behind due to poor immune system and other health related problems.

Like any other, caring mother I want my kids to be healthy and above all protected from various diseases. They should have a good immune system which is not at all possible with their daily diet. Also we are vegetarian and there are only very few food options available which are high in protein and fulfill the daily requirement of the kids.

Recently, we went or the trekking to a small hill. My husband, planned it so that our kids can enjoy it and also get a habit of enjoying natural beauty and good stamina. The trek was of less than a kilometer. We were accompanied by Amit's friend's family. They also have two kids. One of them is about Nitya's age only but appears to be more healthy and bigger than her.

At first everyone was enjoying it, the scenic beauty and walking on mountains but soon after few minutes, Nitya started feeling tired and nauseatic. She started complaining about pain in her legs and breathlessness. She was not ready to walk a single step whereas Amit's friend's son was enjoying and walking without any complain.

Finally, we somehow managed to reach there but on reaching there Nitya, fell down and fainted. I got very scared. All enjoyments went away in a single minute. We all started crying but then Ms. Leela ( Amit's friends wife who is also a pediatrician) suggested me Horlicks Growth + (https://growthplus.horlicks.in/).

 As per her Horlicks Growth + is a specialized nutrition product designed by international pediatric experts for children in age group of 3-9 years who are lagging behind in height and weight. It contains high quality whey protein with added nutrients that are known to enable children to catch up on lost growth. It has been clinically proven for visible growth in children in 6 months.

Since then, its almost a month that I am giving Horlicks Growth + to my daughter and believe there is tremendous change in her activities and stamina. She is now more healthy and weights slightly more then what she had a month ago. I am really happy with its results and suggest other mothers also to use it for their kids between the age of 3-9 years.

Thanks to Horlicks, you are savior of every mother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment