Wednesday 18 November 2015

#technocrats Mother in Law (MIL)


They are the mere creative stories written for the contest, nothing is related to my or anyone's real life


Do you know my MIL?? What a stupid question..Obviously how can you and its good that you don't. If there is any competition about the best nagger, than she will top the list. She has expert advice for everything. She always has different views from me for everything. She has lots of time and so are suggestions. Though I respect her a lot but at times or to be honest most of the times, I get irritated with her attitude and so much of free time for me.

But then one day, my life got changed. My MIL got super happy with me. She got super busy and hardly got anytime for giving suggestions. I know you would be curious to know the reason for this change. Shhhh...Its a big secret but since you are my friend, I will share the same with you. The problem solver is Smartphone and its technology. Yes, I gifted her a smartphone on her birthday. Since that day she is happy and so do I. Let me tell you how smartphone and its technology come for my rescue

Camera: Recently, my MIL has been honored as selfies queen. Selfies with pout, friends, famliy, neighbors, pets, God, you can't even imagine but she can show you different selfies

WhatsApp/ hike: photo sharing, gossiping through chat, creating various groups and becoming their admin is her best hobby now..

Social media like Facebook: You post a photo and you will instantly get her like on it as my MIL remains online for 24*7.

Hotstar/ YouTube: Before there used to be tension between us on watching our favorite serial but now she watch most of her serial on her smartphone only.

Smiley: Making faces and reacting to whatever I say was the best time pass for my MIL but now she sends meme, gifs and smiles instead of reacting in front.

Candy crush- Passing the taunts is no longer her favorite game as now she loves to play candy crush. No one will believe if I say she is at 367 level of this game.

Various other Apps: Now a days you will find her enhancing her knowledge by downloading various apps. From education to health, managing money to paying bills, you can find every type of app installed on her smartphone.


     My #technocrats Mother in Law (MIL)

My  peice of advice: So if are married and want to keep your MIL busy and happy then best thing is to gift her a smartphone. Her happiness is equally proportional to your happiness. A smartphone has become a life saviour in my case and hopefully it will be the same for you as well.


2 comments: