Saturday 30 January 2016

navigation

They are the mere creative stories written for the contest, nothing is related to my or anyone's real life



This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.



I wish to be a free bird
if given a second chance
I want to fly high and never come back
if given a second chance

I wish to live my childhood again
if given a second chance
will enjoy with friends and 
love to be pampered by mom
if given a second chance

No responsibility, life full of audacity and adventure
if given a second chance
would love to hang out and shout out
if given a second chance

I want to be a female, courageous and outstanding
if given a second hand
no compromise and life full of life
if given a second chance

Friend's wedding, festivals and celebrations
if given a second chance
would love to enjoy again at full
if given a second chance

In life there are many things which we put off as we think that they don't hold priority at the moment. There are many things which are postponed for the time has been postponed for the life. What people will say, we don't have that much time, oh that's too expensive, other things are on priority list are many factors which make us forget our interest and our wishes.

I too have left many things because of one or two reasons but if life gives me a another chance than would surely loves to do them. I always wanted to open an NGO for women, who are thought to be feeble and weak. My NGO will make them self reliant and dependent. We will train them in professional courses, so that they can earn their livelihood. But since Tomato is too young and has other priorities at home I am still unable to give this thought a kick.

I always wanted to join Indian Navy. The idea to be in Sea wearing uniform and doing something for the Nation always enthralled me but could not fulfill this dream due to family foundations. If given a another chance would love to fulfill this dream.

If given a another chance would love to go Goa with my friends. Free from responsibility and every boundaries wants to enjoy the Goa's night life. I want to walk bare foot on sand, want to dance wearing colorful short skirt and want to drink until I forget myself.

I know life don't give another chance and believe in living life to the fullest. May be I am the happiest person , if you see me but inside there are many things which I always wanted to do but couldnot and I know will never able to do them.


No comments:

Post a Comment