Saturday 7 May 2016

#yummyMummy

“I’m writing about my wonderful journey of pregnancy for the#YummyMummy blogging activity at BlogAdda in association with Marico Bio Oil.”

A mother's journey starts as soon as she conceives. From the day one there are lot of change sin her life and routine. I am blessed with two kids, one of my kid is three and other is just 7 months old. I am lucky to have my both kids.

During the starting phase of my pregnancy, I was surrounded with many inhibitions, doubts and rumors. I was tensed as with pregnancy , it bought many changes as well as big responsibilities to my life. Now I have to take care of two lives. I was told about mood swings, increase in weight,  strech marks, change in body shape, easily prone to disease and infections, nauseatic feeling all day around and unwilling to eat anything. To be very frank instead of loving or enjoying my pregnancy, I was getting scared to it. Somehow my mom sensed all these inhibitions and being a mom she got tensed about it.

So one day, she called me and asked me to sit with her. She first congratulated me and then told me that am going through the best phase of any women's life. Becoming a mother is like being reborn. She told me that it is phase when I can start eating the right food and can make good changes to my lifestyle. She told me that since soon I am to be a mother, means creator of a life and I should be proud of that. 

She also give me example that all the woman in world are giving birth to the kids and living the normal or more good life after having kids. Aishwairya Rai Bachan, Shilpa shetty , Genelia are the best example of mothers handling both kids, and their professional life perfectly. Moreover they are bacjk to their normal size after pregnancy.

Pregnancy gives you a chance to make changes to your lifestyle which you can own and can adhere to. When she get to know that I am scared of my body changes and most importantly stretch marks, she told me that though stretch marks are something which can be overlooked or prevented during pregnancy but use of Marico Bio Oil can lessen their effect. and I should start using it as soon a possible.

After talking to my Mom I was very much relieved as she is motehr four kids and 



No comments:

Post a Comment