A- No: of Positions – One each in Delhi and Mumbai.( Designation- Sr Executive/AM/DM/ Manager)
There is an immediate need to recruit two Sales/ Business Development people- at least one each at Delhi and Mumbai. A detailed Job Description of the position in our standard format is appended/attached.
We need good field soldiers with high energy and enthusiasm, who can be groomed further to take more independent responsibilities in the future.
CTC : 5 Lacs to 7.5 Lacs p.a. Higher start can certainly be considered for exceptionally deserving candidates. + Variable Performance Pay.
1. Education: Candidates must be Graduate Engineers especially in Mechanical/ Production/ Engineering. An MBA in Marketing (Major) is desirable.
2. Smart persons with 3-5 years in Sales and Marketing of Engineering Equipment. Preference will be given to Candidates who have hands on experience in handling Govt/ Semi- Govt Contracts & Tender Sales.
3. Only candidcates from Indian Oil & Gas Sector Companies and EPCs like ONGC,L & T, EIL, Reliance, Cairn energy, GSPL, British Gas, Petronet LNG etc need be sourced.
4. Must know all procedural documentation and should have interacted with influencers in the Govt Sector.
5. Knowledge of procurement of Engineering Equipment preferably for Oil and Gas sector is strongly desirable.
6. Must be able to give lead the Organisation for leveraging Business propositions.
7. Must also be able to follow up on leads provided by the Organisation.
8. Should have knowledge of development for products/services of principals for the Oil and Gas industry in India.
9. Tender tracking and keeping a tab on new projects coming up in Oil and Gas industry.
10. Forecast of upcoming projects and information and progress of ongoing Projects.
11. Handling meeting with key clients; follow up with clients/ customers.
12. Working with technical people at various levels of customer’s.
13. Regular interaction with technical project people and senior management of customers.
14. Closely working with all Indian major oil and gas operating and service companies based upon which having a clear insight into all projects since its conceptualization stage.
15. To develop and maintain effective prospective client and existing relationships with customers
16. Collect and process data for submitting tenders.
17. Monitor competitor’s offering, prices and sales to compete fine and aggressively in Oil & Gas industry
18. Social interaction and building a strong relationship with Oil and Gas Industry people through having meetings periodically, conferences, seminars, exhibitions, and business partners meet.
19. Generating monthly status tracker for all new sales activities.