If you ever have been to any hill station or village you would have noticed women carrying their children on their back. Carrying a baby in hands for longer period of time is tedious . In newspaper I have seen many stars using this belt to hold their children. Also Aishwarya's baby first look got revealed while she was carrying her in a belt.
Even Lara Dutta is using similar kind of belt.
The Pros of Baby carrier belt are as follows:
- Easy to carry as it is made of cloth only.
- Baby can be carried anywhere .There is nothing like moving the wheels or looking for some plains to walk as there in Prams.
- Good carrier for baby if you are going on some hill stations.
- Great exercise to loose weight as well :P
- Baby feel more secure as you are holding them
- Not very expensive & not very famous among Indians. alot of people will notice you, if you are using it.
The Disadvantages of Baby carrier belts are as follows:
- You cant hold baby for longer duration. Usually baby get irritated.
- If you have any problem related to backache than completely forget about this.
- At times baby wont feel comfortable with it so as are you.
- Baby weight and height matters a lot if you are using it.
- Its not appropriate for grown babies.
- cant use it util and unless baby is not able to hold his head.