Sunday 25 August 2013

gift packing of baskets

As soon as August started markets were flooded with colorful Rakhis and colorful gifts. I explored many options for my niece and nephew but couldn't find anything good for them . Reasons being either 
  1. those gifts are very expensive, 
  2. quality of products was not up to the mark, 
  3. all the products in gift packing  were not really useful or liked by my kids.....                                                                                                                                                                                     Therefore I decided to pack items accordingly in a basket which are useful and  as I was very much aware about the things that interests them. I also kept a budget for my shopping and was happy that was able to manage in that amount only.

Things require for packing
  • Basket ( cost varies from 50-200)
  • Sallow tape
  • Packing paper
  • decorative flowers/ anything available at home

Things I packed in baskets

Cold drink bottles + can pack
Real fruit juices
Pencil box
funky erasers
Chips
Kurkure
Rakhis
saun  . you can learn making Saun at home here
Act 11 popcorn packets












                                        I also labelled the baskets so as to make kids feel special.

No comments:

Post a Comment