Sunday 27 July 2014

Internet jobs- How to make a free blog??

Today I got a call from one of my college mate who wants to start something as part time or work from home. I know many of my friends were keen to know how they can start with something online or which you call internet jobs. Now an in my few following posts I will try my best to sought out most of the queries that I came across related to this topic. But if somehow I forget to mention any of the main point than please do write to me. Ill be highly obliged.

Now first and the most famous option of Internet jobs is creating a Blog.


Why You want to blog??


The first and foremost thing that you should know before starting or creating a blog is "why I want to create one?" There can be many reasons:


  • Love writing
  • want to earn extra
  • want to play contest and win big
  • want to pen down ideas and thoughts
  • want to get popular
  • and other

We may all start writing because of one or the other reason. Though the reason can be any of the above but your writing skills and innovative ideas, thats what matters a lot, for its success.

What would be the topic of your blog??


Recently,  I read about a blogger who used write about the review of the books and now her name is there in Limca Book Of Record.She  published more than 300 reviews on her blog. Same way, you can also write about anything that interests you. There are a lot of topics that you can choose from but plagiarism is strictly prohibited. You can choose one or more topics for your blog but I suggest to be more specific in terms of topic or at least there should be one main topic and others subtopics which in a way follow or precede it. Let me outline few of the topics for your blog:

Entertainment
Bollywood
Politics
Jokes/ Poems/Stories
Education
Critics
cooking
fashion
cosmetic
Reviews
tour and travelling
News
and the list goes on and on...


How to create a blog??



Creating a Blog under Blogger subdomain is as simple as creating a FB account. For this you need to have a gmail account.


  1. First create a gmail account/ or you already have one than login to your gmail account.
  2. On the extreme top of your gmail account , you will find few icons +, apps, notification, share and your profile.
  3. Click on the apps link (the one which is appearing as small dots creating a square).
  4. Now in the apps click on More option. You will find Blogger tab
  5. Sign into your blog
  6. Create a domain name, choose templates and do the setting 
  7. and here you are ready to share your Ideas..so start blogging.


I hope this post will be of some help to my new blogger friends. please do write to me if you like my post. In my next post will cover up the issues like how to make your blog popular and how to monetize it??".

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. TSS Telco is a business that provides you with a private technician to help you with your internet when your service provider won’t.

    ReplyDelete