Friday 29 January 2016

A mother's letter- navigation from life to death

They are the mere creative stories written for the contest, nothing is related to my or anyone's real life



This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.


Dear son,

I love you more than anything. I know when you would be reading this letter, I won't be with you but you will always find me with you, looking at you and smiling from heaven. The day you were born was the best day of my life. I don't mind giving up my life for you. The twelve hours labor pain and all that blood was worth  it. When I first look at you, I forget all my pains. I was all happy, looking at you without winking my eyes.

Tears filled my eyes, When the thought that I no longer will be able to hold you, feed you, see you playing, getting bigger and stronger. You are like a dream come true but was unaware about the fact that lot of blood flow can choke me to death. After few hours of your birth doctor told me that I won't be able to live more than 24 hours. At first I was all shattered and wanted to do anything so that I can be with you. But God has planned something different for me.

I am lucky that was able to give you birth and you are the one who made me a mother. Those nine months were the best period of my life, I felt you growing inside me from a pea to eggplant. I felt all your kicks, hiccups and wanted to experience each and every moment of your growing period. When the nurse, asked me to feed you, I was on seven sky. You are the best gift given by God to me.

Yes!! You are my precious gift. My dear son please take care of your elder sister. She is very simple and also loves you alot. There was not a single day when she did not asked me about you.She wanted you as a companion to play but I want you to be strong enough so that you can protect her.

I know your Papa used to cry but will hide his tears from you. You have to make sure that he is never left alone. You have to become his support. He is very simple and loves you a lot. May be at times he will shout at you but he is never meant to scold you. He wanted to make you strong and self reliant. Just watch that he won't sleep empty stomach. He is the best man and father that anyone can get.

I don't know what you want to be in life but my dear Son, whatever you become, don't forget that yur parents has some expectations from you. They want you to be self reliant, capable and most of all a Good Man. Like your father you have to learn how to respect a woman and never to underestimate them as feeble.


No comments:

Post a Comment