Tuesday 12 January 2016

how to turn good morning into gold morning


Hamper received from Colgate



If you ask me what is the first thing that I require to make my morning good, then my answer would surely be a mug of hot coffee. Before going to the gym or for exercise I love to have a mug of coffee. Recently received a hamper from Colgate having a mug, sipper and a tooth brush. Everything  in the hamper was very well going with the theme that is good morning to gold morning.

The golden mug where satiated my longing for a coffee, the golden sipper motivated me to go for exercise. Lastly there was a golden toothbrush just like Midas's touch its touch gave me a fresh feeling. The Colgate 360 Charcoal gold toothbrush is not only stunning in the way it looks but also in the way it cleans my teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums. No wonder it's the Gold Standard of whole Mouth Cleaning.

Colgate is a No.1 toothbrush and toothpaste brand in India with a range of products for oral care, personal care, home care and professional oral care. Its serving to nation wide since decades. Their new toothbrush has set up a new benchmark of standard in oral care. I am using it since few days and believe me the way it makes you feel cannot be provided by any other brand.

#Colgate360GoldMorning is a new way to turn your good morning into gold. So if you want total oral and dental than it is a must use. I am already using it what about you..Do let me know your opinion about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment