Monday 1 February 2016

impact of an advice

They are the mere creative stories written for the contest, nothing is related to my or anyone's real life


This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.


Do you know Mala aunty, she is the one who is always full of advices. She is our neighbor and papa's far off cousins. Stouts, fair and clear so do with her advises. She has advises for every situation and for everyone.

 When I was in school she used to me tell which subject to choose, Without asking she used to tell me about the pros and cons of choosing a career option. When I was fat she advised me to get thin and when I became thin she advised me to be healthy and fat. She is unstoppable and can tell what is good or bad without asking. To be very frank I never liked her nor her advises. Instead I like to ridicule and make fun of her. Even I used to call her "advisory aunty". In a way i used to hate her and the way she sneak her nose in everything.

But my views for her finally changed the day when she advised me to be prepared and plan for the future. I still remember the day, I got my first salary and spent almost all the amount in gifts and shopping. I was on cloud9, when I came home with gifts for everyone. As usual Mala aunty came following me. After seeing all my bags she started her advises. She told to plan for investment. As per her we should start planning for future as soon as we start earning as furture is uncertain. Also investing in insurance is the best idea. From there we can secure our future and the earnings. She told me about Max life insurance which is a reliable choice for the secure future.

Further she told me to shop while the sale period is on or things are available at discounted rates. Also now a days purchasing online is the best thing as it saves time, energy and also you can compare. She insisted me to register online with various apps so that can easily updated about the best period to shop.

Though I never liked her but this time she was sounding too intellectual that I can't resist myself from appreciating her knowledge. She has given me a a good advise which truly precious for me. I promised myself that will start planning for future and will follow what Mala aunty has suggested. Thanks to Mala aunty, for giving an insight which would be helpful for future as well. I have started investing for future as well.

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment