Monday 1 February 2016

Melancholy Music

They are the mere creative stories written for the contest, nothing is related to my or anyone's real life


This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.
My relationship with him was not as smooth as it might have looked like to some people. We fought every day, almost every moment we were together. Some how I always find a reason to get annoyed at me and he always snap back at me.

I had a temper of a butterfly. One moment I would be sitting on the top of a knife as if it were a bench and the other I would stumble upon the grass before making my way to run over to the corpse.

That was so typically me.

Once he forgot to bring anything for me from a business trip and when he returned after six long days, I burst into tears- all he think that was a sake of something expensive that I want from his business trip but it was his time that all I want. He was never able to understand me.

I sometimes wondered whether he really the guy I had fallen in love with. It's not like before we never had fights, shouted at each other or never remained silent. But things have changed now. Now our silence are longer than they were before. We love not talking to each other. Now even our silence made sense rather than love. At times he is awful to me.

He is not the real person. He has cheated on me, broke my heart. He cheated on me with his death. His treachery has broke me beyond repair. But than who was I to blame anyone for my dead love. He had been an appalling husband to me but I am sure that's the same for his part as well.

But with time, somehow we had found peace in our awfulness. Somehow, it all made sense. I started really enjoying being annoyed by him. Now his absence is making me sick. I could not stand it any more.

Every one is full of tears and my parents are trying to make me cry. There is lots of sound amidst which I can hear him asking me to accompany him. He is as usual looking smart and there is mischief in his eyes. I stand and ran to grab him but he disappeared.

With guests, he is also going somewhere, leaving me alone to never comeback. A melancholy music has filled the atmosphere. He know I can not live without him and want to be him. He come back and hold my hands. I hugged him and smiled. We both are smiling but people dressed in black are crying. I got my partner of life and happy to be with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment